- To treat you with respect and courtesy.
- To handle your legal matter competently and diligently, in accordance with the highest standards of the profession.
- To exercise independent professional judgment on your behalf.
- To charge you a reasonable fee and to explain in advance how that fee will be computed and billed.
- To return your telephone calls and e-mails promptly.
- To keep you informed and provide you with copies of all important papers.
- To respect your decisions on the legal objectives to be pursued in your case, as permitted by law and the applicable rules of professional conduct, including whether or not to settle your case.
- To preserve the client confidences learned during our lawyer-client relationship.
- To work with other participants in the legal system to make it more accessible and responsive.
- To exhibit the highest degree of ethical conduct in accordance with the ABA Rules of Professional Conduct and The Florida Bar.
Trust in 20 years of experience and a
multi-award winning legal practice.