- To treat you with respect and courtesy.
- To handle your legal matter competently and diligently, in accordance with the highest standards of the profession.
- To exercise independent professional judgment on your behalf.
- To charge you a reasonable fee and to explain in advance how that fee will be computed and billed.
- To return your telephone calls and e-mails promptly.
- To keep you informed and provide you with copies of all important papers.
- To respect your decisions on the legal objectives to be pursued in your case, as permitted by law and the applicable rules of professional conduct, including whether or not to settle your case.
- To preserve the client confidences learned during our lawyer-client relationship.
- To work with other participants in the legal system to make it more accessible and responsive.
- To exhibit the highest degree of ethical conduct in accordance with the ABA Rules of Professional Conduct and The Florida Bar.
Trust in 21 years of experience and a
multi-award winning legal practice.
The Law Offices of Matthew Z. Martell located in Lakewood Ranch and Sarasota Florida provides legal services to the following areas: Sarasota, Osprey, Siesta Key, Bird Key, Lido Key, Longboat Key, Bradenton, Lakewood Ranch, Anna Maria Island, Holmes Beach, Palmetto, Ellenton, Parrish, Venice, South Venice, Manasota Key, Englewood, Casey Key, Nokomis and all areas of Sarasota County and Manatee County. Let us help you today.