SARASOTA, BRADENTON, LAKEWOOD RANCH, AND VENICE, FLORIDA DIVORCE LAWYER
OFFERING EXCELLENT LEGAL COUNSEL
AND EXCEPTIONAL CLIENT SERVICE
Putting you first during a difficult time
At the Law Offices of Matthew Z. Martell, P.A., located in Lakewood Ranch, Florida and also Sarasota, Florida, you are our top priority. We work tirelessly on your behalf. We also limit our caseload to make sure that you get the individual attention you deserve. Moreover, each case is handled by a knowledgeable, experienced, and hard-working Sarasota, Bradenton, and Venice, Florida divorce lawyer – Matthew Z. Martell.
We advocate for you with integrity, accountability and compassion
Trust isn’t given, it’s earned. Integrity is a cornerstone of our law practice and one reason we have earned the trust and successfully helped many people in Sarasota County and Manatee County get through a divorce.
Accountability means that we will always keep you informed of all developments and updates in your case. Clients also appreciate that we supply an honest estimate of the total legal fees at the Initial Office Visit instead of just telling them what they want to hear to sign them up as a client.It also means that we charge a fair hourly rate, do not charge for normal business expenses such as regular postage, copying, or faxes; and only charge the paralegal rate for travel time to and from court hearings, mediations, and depositions.
Compassion is of the utmost importance during this stressful time. We respond to your questions promptly and listen to your concerns with empathy to advocate for you in matters regarding:
- Divorce: We handle all details of your Sarasota, Bradenton, and Venice, Florida divorce from filing the divorce petition to mediation to Final Judgment, making sure that your best legal interests are always considered.
- High Net Worth Divorce: The more wealth involved, the more complex the divorce. We aggressively represent you to ascertain values, find hidden assets and safeguard your financial interests.
- Businesses & Divorce: Is the business a marital asset or separate property? What is its current value? A business is one of the most contested assets in a divorce. Our knowledgeable Sarasota, Bradenton, and Venice, Florida lawyer works to protect your rights.
- Divorces Involving Professionals: We represent doctors, business executives, dentists, accountants, bankers, and occasionally even other lawyers in Sarasota, Bradenton, and Venice, Florida during their divorces. Years of education and hard work go into developing a professional practice. If your professional practice is subject to marital division, then we help you to achieve an equitable outcome. If your professional practice is not subject to marital division, then we help you to protect this valuable asset.
- Mediation: From drafting a comprehensive Florida Marital Settlement Agreement to representing you during the mediation process, we pursue fair and favorable results for you, our client.
- Alimony: In Florida, alimony is not determined by a calculation: the courts look at a number of factors in deciding if it is appropriate and how much is reasonable. Additionally, there are many different types of alimony temporary alimony, permanent periodic alimony, durational alimony, rehabilitative alimony, bridge-the-gap alimony, and lump sum alimony.Having our experienced Sarasota, Bradenton, and Venice, FL divorce lawyer on your side is critical to getting you the best possible outcome.
- Child Custody and Child Visitation (Parental Responsibility and Time-Sharing): Florida parental responsibility and time-sharing laws states that a dissolution of marriage petition must include a Parenting Plan. We help make sure that your child’s best interests are at the forefront while also protecting your parental rights.
- Child Support: When drafting a Florida Child Support Guidelines Worksheet, there are certain variables that come into play. We are skilled in helping to determine, establish, and enforce child support, including child support modifications when necessary.